Export command does not work from CGI engine... :-(

Andre

Ah! So true.

Maybe the server could have a second 'full faced' instance of Rev running. The cgi Rev could hand off the "snapshotting" to the regular Rev, which would create the composite image to be sent to the viewer by cgi Rev.

Or, admit that it's impossible to 'protect' any image that's delivered on the Web!

Jim Lambert