The last time I had anything to do with Voyager was at MacWorld in San Fransico about 1991 or 92 when I was showing my new electronic book app called BookBuilder, built in Hypercard, to anyone who would look ( and buy it). I showed it to Bob Stein at his booth and he said, "I can't look at this. This looks just like what we are doing." I actually used it to create multimedia learning presentations at a local university in about 1995. Since switching to Rev, I've been tempted to convert BookBuilder but there were XCMDs and old gear (optical disks that were the size of LPs, that I haven't bothered. Maybe it will sell now!... Jim