It is possible. Maybe I just don;t understand what I am doing. The images paths are graphics in the HTML page that is read. in other words they are "img src" i think thats right at least( i mean the HTML term) So the paths are not specific to the local machine. I have tried both root relative and full "http://www.sitename.com/images/mymage.jpg"; types of images links in my html.

How would paths differ from the dev to the standalone in such a situation?

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 06:11 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

Mike,

My guess is that you're having problems with fixed filepath names.

If you have a folder called 'images' which is at the same level of your app,
you'll need to dynamically generate the path to that folder and reset each
image filename in your stack at startup.

Check the filename property of the images. It stays the same even after a
build.

-Chipp

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike McManus
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: htmlText and images

Been working on a stack that displays certain webpage information. Some
of the info contains images. They display fine in the dev environment,
but the builds at least on my Mac OSX fail to display images. Am I
doing something wrong? I am not sure if imagesource may be a solution,
but it seems strange that it appears in development envirionment and
not the build?

BTW. I need to thank the people at Fourthworld for Umbrellaman. It
helped me immensely with an appleevent problem I was having. Showing
just what I was getting and where it was going. Seemed a simple
topstack issue when I saw it. THANKS!