Chipp,

Thanks for the script. I will implement it.

After a few visits to the Apple store it seems I might have a bad memory chip and or logic board. They have ordered both. For now I removed the second 2 GB chip and things are back up and running. We know at least one of the chips is bad. So, with that said this may or may not be a rev issue and it may just be because I have been doing so much work lately in rev that it seemed like rev may have been suspect.

Thanks again,

Tom