Bernard Devlin wrote:
I'm not sure what kind of database requirements you have.  But in my
tests using queries performing multiple joins on several tables
containing between 1 million and 9 million rows each, Rev cgi
completely blew away Java and relational databases:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2008-January/106071.html

This is very encouraging, as the method use describe in that post is exactly what I'll be making for a client in two weeks.

That post mentions "Pierre Sahores' tutorial on creating persistent Rev
CGI processes" - do you have the link for that handy?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal