I checked my copy of Rev 2.8.1 (on Mac 10.5.1) and the property inspector does not show this. I fired up Rev 2.6.1 and there it does show the option to select the number of displayed menu items.

FWIW,

Marty Knapp
Hi Mark,
What Preference page is it on and what is the name of the Preference
property?
I don't see this property on the Inspector for the Option button - it's just
not there.
I do see the following properties: text (a list of the options to display)
and menuName. These are radio buttons.

Am I missing something? And if this is missing, what else am I missing?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart

Mark Wieder wrote:
Mark-

Depending on how you have your preferences set, the Property Inspector
will display this as "menuLines" or as "Display x items". It's right under the list of Menu Items.

--
 Mark Wieder