On Donnerstag, Jan 30, 2003, at 12:26 Europe/Zurich, Graham Samuel wrote:

I now find that if the content of the stack has changed, on clicking the 'close' box, even when the browse tool is chosen, I always get a 'Save changes before closing?' message from the Development environment. My CloseStackRequest handler doesn't kick in until the Dev Env has had its turn. How can I change this behaviour, or do I just have to put up with it until my app gets to be a standalone?
You can put the "closeStackRequest" handler into the card of your stack. You won't get the save message then. This behaviour is fixed in the 2.0 alpha, there you can put the handler into the stack without getting the save thingie.