Hello Jacqueline

Millions

Sakari Ruoho
Software Designer
Academica Information Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Feb 18, 2008, at 7:02 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Sakari Ruoho wrote:
Hello!
First of all, my Revolution has turned to blue mushy thing and I don't know why this has happened. Then I get behavior where the colors are changing in an unexpected ways while setting backgroundPattern for an object.

This looks a little like what happens if you change the monitor's color depth to a lower number of colors. Are you using thousands or millions of colors?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]