Chipp,

Andre recommended them to us and we have switched. I like them a bunch. We host all of our GLX2 update files on there and run our Rev CGI's there as well.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2
http://www.daniels-mara.com/glx2

On Feb 18, 2008, at 6:56 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
>
> I'm looking at playing around some with RevCGI and saw where you suggested
> JagPC a couple of years ago. Do you still recommend them?

I still use them and I still recommend them. Andre has answered most of your questions, but I'll just add that I am on their basic, $10/ month plan and even with that I can do most of what Andre is doing. I don't install my own Linux components but Jag is flexible enough that if you want something that won't disrupt their servers, they'll install just about anything for you. (You have your own cgi folder and they don't care what you put in there. I have several Rev CGIs running.) The basic plan offers plenty of diskspace for my needs; I haven't used a fraction of the diskspace or bandwidth that comes with the package. I believe all accounts have reseller priveleges, I think that comes with any package, though I don't use it.

And yes, you just sign up and you're in. It's all automated so it doesn't take any time. And as Andre pointed out, their tech support is very good.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]