Mark Wieder wrote:
Jacque-

I've been with JaguarPC (and its predecessors) for over 8 years and it's never happened to me either. Mark, you should write to support and find out what happened. It's definitely not normal.

rotfl... I did get that part figured out.

Did you find out what went wrong? I've never had any of the problems you mention, but if things are happening to you regularly then I guess I wouldn't blame you for moving elsewhere.

On the two occasions I needed it, their tech support has always responded to my questions within an hour or so. I'm not necessarily defending them, I just haven't had a good reason to leave.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]