Unless you ROR it via web apps.

Cheers,

Luis.

On 22 Feb 2008, at 15:19, Andre Garzia wrote:

As I said, it is not available... :-/

silly apples...

andre

On 2/22/08, Luis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hiya,

 iPhone/iPod Touch SDK: http://developer.apple.com/iphone/devcenter/
 third_party_apps.php

 Cheers,

 Luis.

 On 22 Feb 2008, at 15:00, Andre Garzia wrote:

Dave,

I don't think the iPhone has a SDK yet.... So I don't think that is
even doable. Not only it has no SDK but the cpu is ARM based and we
only have engines for x86, PPC and Sparc.

So if it means creating a new engine with no OS SDK, I think RunRev
Team will focus on other more important things such as the web...

Andre