Hi Rand,

Change your script to put the name of the defaultStack into the message box:

set the defaultStack to the topstack
put the defaultStack --> what do you get?

also, what do you get if you click in your stack and run the following in your message box:

put the name of the topstack

and finally, try

put the mode of stack <put the name of your stack here>

What does it return?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter. Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 25 feb 2008, om 05:14 heeft rand valentine het volgende geschreven:

I'm using Rev 2.8.1 Studio, MacBook Pro, 4gb memory, Leopard, and now
Revolution does not recognize the card or stack that I'm in when I execute a script. So every field reference must be specified for the card it's on and
the stack it's in, i.e., one can't just designate:

fld "whichField"

rather it must be

fld "whichField" of cd "whichCard" of stack "whichStack"

I've been playing with setting the defaultstack to the toplevel stack, but
that doesn't seem to help.

Any way to fix this? Thanks.

rand valentine