On 2008/02/29, at 14:25, Scott Rossi wrote:

I tried some tests last night and as far as I can tell, it is gone. The
only recourse for Flash in Rev now is revBrowser.

I created an external to play Flash movies (including FLV videos) in Rev. And I also created an application ("F-ab") using the external. It is downloadable at the following web page:

http://www.f-ab.net/

For more information:
http://www.freewaregenius.com/2008/02/17/f-ab-is-an-online-flash- animationvideo-channel-browser/

This application was created by Runrev 2.8.1. YouTube videos are able to be registered in this application simply by using drag & drop. If you change the channel to CH.0704, you can see a YouTube video("POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE") I registered.

Jiro Harada