Ah, that makes sense.

On Feb 27, 2008, at 6:55 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Josh Mellicker wrote:
It took me by surprise, because I did not expect password- protecting a stack to change any functionality.
It seems counter-intuitive (though it is in the docs)

I thought so to, at first. But then it occurred to me: if my protected stack could have its objects copied out of it, then any object with code in it could be copied into another non-protected stack so it could be read/borrowed/stolen/used to crack my license scheme.

--
Richard Gaskin
Managing Editor, revJournal