Why can't you debug on Studio? That's all I have and I debug with it all the time. I don't think Enterprise has any different debugging facilities than Studio (but I could be wrong).

len morgan

Now why didn't I think of that? The image displayer changes dimensions to fit different shaped pics. If it got stuck half way through, and before the size is scaled to fit the designated area, and couldn't display the image, it might be big and grey......

Maybe I should try it on a variety of images.

One difficulty with nailing this one is that I only have Studio, so I can't debug on Win. Still, I know someone who can.....

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership