Thanks for sharing, Mark. There seemed to be a problem with the links to search...

also... will you be making these available in Scripter's Scrapbook format?

thanks

sqb

Hi,

While doing my work with HyperCard and its descendants, I save interesting and useful scripts in my old-time HyperCard stack. This collection of Sample Scripts has now grown to over 300 scripts and contains scripts written in Transcript, SuperTalk, HyperTalk, AppleScript, Perl, and so on. Noticing that quite a few new scripts have been added lately, I decided to push the button and export the entire stack to my website at <http://runrev.info>. To browse and search the entire list of script titles, go to the site and follow the search link on the left of the page.

I have also uploaded the HyperCard stack itself. Go to http://economy-x-talk and click on Free Stuff in the sidebar on the left. The downloads page will appear, from where you can download the stack (in stuffed or zipped format). Mind that you'll need HyperCard to open the stack.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

--

stephen barncard