And check this out - the iTunes App store?? AWESOME FOR DEVELOPERS

Native iPhone apps will be distributed through the iTunes App Store, with wireless downloads. Developers pick the price, and get 70% of revenue. The 70% will be paid out to developers monthly, and there are no other recurring fees. The iTunes App Store will handle over the air updates to your applications. Developers of free applications will not be charged for Apple to deliver their applications through iTunes.

Awesome stuff. Now the development is all done using Xcode and Cocoa. I'm wondering if it would be possible to port the Revolution engine over?

What the App Store needs is the kind of explosion of applications that we enjoyed when Hypercard first came on the scene and Steve Jobs said that they would be hosting FREE applications, not just software for retail.

Jesse Sng