On Mar 14, 2008, at 2:51 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

Frankly, Rev's bold claim has already been the subject of near 20
messages on this list-- I'd say it's doing it's job nicely promoting
the 'before' session. Well done.

That it has. I had figured this conference was WAY over my head until I got the pre-conference session email yesterday. Now, I'm planning on attending the full conference + pre conference and also am trying to rope one or two of my other colleagues into coming along. Good show!