I'd also chime in and say that I don't see these problems with GLX2.

One quick suggestion if I might offer it.... if this appears to be an isolated problem with a beta version of GLX2, maybe we should retire this discussion to the Daniel-Mara site. The reason I suggest this is that previous negative comments about Galaxy (years ago) had kept me from installing GLX2 for months after I bought it as part of the Christmas bundle. Then several very positive comments last week finally caused me to work up the courage to install it--which I wish I had done a long time ago.

Thusfar, it hasn't caused any problems (I'm using 2.0.2 not a 2.1 beta) and it is so much easier to use (ability to see code for multiple objects at once is just GREAT!).

I'd hate to think that our discussions here about a _beta_ might scare others away from using this very helpful tool. Just a thought... I'll go back to lurking now.

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o