On 18/3/08 02:41, Colin Holgate wrote:
Sometimes when trying to figure out another programming tool I'll try something I've done in other tools. The thing I chose to do is probably not typical of Revolution stacks. I've made a QuickTime movie of it here (it's iPhone friendly too):

http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/track/track.mov

so you can see what it does without downloading the stack it it's not of interest. The stack is here:

http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/track.rev.zip

It's all one card script.

BTW, it may have taken me more than one day of learning to get this far!

Very sweet!

Inspired by something else someone showed me today* I made a few tiny changes. I haven't figured out a good way to make a movie (how did you do it, Colin?); but if you'd like to see what happens when the RunRev staff leave work, execute the following into your message box:

   go stack URL "http://www.cogapp.com/users/benr/track.rev";

- Ben

* http://www.phatfusion.net/googledrive/