Hey Eric,

Thanks, I knew about the behavior of the break and was more curious if there was a preferred method or 'correct' method. I assume then that you would definitely use the break. And yeah four chars to eleven is a point to consider.

I was thinking that break was important because of the possibility of matching more than one method and in hitting the default option. I was thinking that the exit switch ensured that we were done looking and to stop after the first found item. This would then skip any other matches.

But in a ComboBox there should/can be only one choice chosen from the menu button so there seems to be no need to continue after a case was found. But does this make the case (pun) for exit switch in a combobox?

Thanks

Tom