On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 04:18:38 +0100,Jim Sims <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

On Mar 26, 2008, at 11:07 PM, Eric Chatonet wrote:
I'm finishing a new tutorial about drag and drop including 2.9 new
features due to Easter time :-)

You are heroic.

Yes, he is. I for one look forward to reading this tutorial really carefully.

When I'll have some time left (Rev counts about 1600 tokens at the
moment) I'll write a kind of tutorial to know which words
(expressions) to use according to the task that must be achieved.
With comments of course and a direct links to open the dictionary.
Let me know, all of you, if it could be a good idea.

If you produced a tutorial for printing that used all the printing items
then you would be a heroic God.    ;-)

I absolutely endorse this one! If you can clarify all that stuff about formatForPrinting (e.g. when is an edit not an edit?) and about the way to ensure that the maximum print area is used without cropping, that would be heroic. I would even volunteer to help.

Jan Schenkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The new user guide PDF has a pretty thorough chapter
on printing, including the new commands and
properties. Definitely something to check out.

Just to say IMHO the new printing chapter is an excellent first draft. I have it out in detail and there are still questions to be answered and there is also a dire need for more examples.

Graham