Jim,

I have been using Windows for several years now (was a Mac user in the past-work pulled me to Windows)-have recenlty bought a Mac mini to test the Mac side of my programs. I use the latest Norton Internet Security software (I don't see any bogging down of the system that others have mentioned about earlier Norton Internet Security software). In addition to that, I occasionally run a-squared Free and Spyware Terminator (the free program in this group of programs) to catch things that Norton might has missed. Per the Maximum PC magazine, no one virus/spyware software is going to catch everything. Also, I use CCleaner (per Maximum PC) to clean up unneccessary files that accumulate (although it doesn't look specifically for viruses/spyware, it does help keep the computer running fast). Doing this, I have had no problems.

Steve Axtell