Hi Trevor,

Le 31 mars 08 à 15:38, Trevor DeVore a écrit :
Today I'm announcing the GLX Application Framework. The GLX Application Framework provides a foundation of common building blocks for building applications in Revolution (2.8.1 and above) on OS X (10.3 and above) and Windows (2000, XP and Vista). The framework takes care of common tasks such as splash stacks, loading stacks and externals at launch, working with user preferences, auto updating and more. This leaves you free to focus on coding the features specific to your application and not reinventing the wheel each time you start a new project.

Not tested yet but I went to the dedicated website: sounds amazing and, above all, a very mature work thought since decades...
Kudos!
And enough for thinking you could charge for this :-)
My main question will be: does GLX2 imperative to work with it or is it only a reference to Jerry's great job?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]/