I agree completely with Richard, except for one thing: the opening dialogue as one is installing the update still says ``...off of...''. Sheesh. I may be a curmudgeon, but why continue to rile me for years? ``...off... will do, is standard English, and will allow me to relax my hackles (assuming I have them). Please.