Thanks Kevin, Mark, Bill and All at Runrev for all the 2.9 fixes. Very helpfull in about developping Rev apps for our customers ;-)

Kind Regards,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70

Le 3 avr. 08 à 22:59, Mark Schonewille a écrit :
Hi!

I'd like to congratulate the RunRev team with the release of 2.9! Revolution 2.9 is definitely the best release ever. Thank you RunRev, for your commitment to make your product better. You have been very succesful.

Not every bug has been fixed, in fact there are more bug reports than ever, but I am sure that's because people feel their bug reports are taken seriously now and feel encouraged to report more bugs.

The new website also looks great and I very much like the story about Revolution at NASA, which is on the front page.

Thanks for making my professional life as a programmer a little easier.

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info