On Apr 3, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Paul Gabel wrote:
Hi:

I mean —

"The box you get when you type cmd-T in TextEdit. It shows all the fonts and families and other font style stuff and also has a convenient slider for Text size." as Stephen Barncard wrote.

I'm getting the impression that it's not possible, or at least not feasible for me.

Not to mention that Revolution doesn't currently support the full set of Mac typography features available from the Text box--things like drop shadow, kerning, double underlining and strikethrough. So many of the features in the text selector box wouldn't be usable. That said, I'd love to see these features and the text selector box available in Revolution. But not before we get...[fill in your favorite feature here.]

;-)

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University