Thanks. I tried that but my old code didn't work. Heather sent me a new one this morning.

Mark

On Apr 11, 2008, at 4:18 AM, Petrides, M.D. Marian wrote:

Mark
You should be able to download it right from the RunRev site, since it is the current release version:

https://www.runrev.com/downloads/free-trial/

If memory serves, I just downloaded the trial and then entered my own unlock code instead of the demo unlock code.

Marian