Wow! Thanks Neal! I just ordered mine--essentially the same price (I had front page in color). Should be ready for pickup tonight. Whoopee!
On Apr 12, 2008, at 2:30 PM, Neal Campbell wrote:

I just queued it on for an on-line print order (also did the Valentina
documents) and no one said anything, I do it quite often.

Neal

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Petrides, M.D. Marian