Ian Wood wrote:

On 12 Apr 2008, at 21:16, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Is it just me, or is lock moves/unlock moves broken?

lock moves
move btn 1 to the loc of this cd in 2 seconds
move fld 1 to the loc of this cd in 2 seconds
unlock moves

Nothing happens for 2 seconds, then both appear instantly in the new positions.

For me it appears to be broken in a different way - there's a two-second pause and btn 1 appears instantly in the middle, then another 2s pause then fld1 does the same.

Thanks for checking. You're right, that's what is happening here. I misspoke the first time. Wonder when this got borked? I hardly ever use it, it's been ages.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]