Same with 2.8.1 gm1, even after a reboot.

Ian

On 14 Apr 2008, at 11:58, Ian Wood wrote:

Holy *beep*.

I just went to upload some of my library stacks from Aperture Assistant onto RevOnline, and Rev crashes out without an error message from Rev or the OS, about a second after hitting the upload button.

Every time, even with a new, blank stack.

Rev 2.9.0 gm1, OS X 10.5.2 Intel.

Anyone else seeing this before I file a bug report?

Ian