I dont wish to join the debate about WHEN the final version 2.0 will ship, but just wish to ask : will it include a grid / table control ? This is the most useful control in data-intensive GUI applications I think. Tabbed list controls just wont suffice.

NB. It's interesting to note that the much vaunted Microsoft .NET visual studio environment has a basic windows forms grid control but it's not very flexible (albeit it is extensible apparently, though God knows how), so come on Rev guys, do something well that Microsoft don't!