Thanks, Sarah. Although that's a security crater, it is also kind of a relief as I don't need to change much in my installer projects. For other projects, I'll have to come up with fancy names like GoinStallUrPC. Feel free to make suggestions ;-)

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz