Klaus Major wrote:
can someone check if this works on Windows before I bugreport it?
answer file "sdsdsd" with type"|jpg|"

Should only show JPEG files in the dialog, but doesn't!
ALL files can be selected :-/

Using that string I get the same result as you, but it could be because the empty first part of the string is throwing it off.

The type specifier has three parts: the description, the Windows file extension, and the Mac file type, each separated by a pipe ("|"). I've found the Mac portion can be omitted, but the description seems to be required.

When I use:

  answer file "sdsdsd" with type "Image files|jpg"

...it works as expected.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal