sorry, OT'ing again, a silly situation, I seem to be unable to order things via the apple store... Is there something wrong or maybe it is "just me". I am trying to purchase a serial key for iWork '08 package - my trial period expired and now I can't live without the Keynote. Registered with the apple store. Selected the downloadable software, then checked iWork'08, clicked checkout. Everything went "smoothly", but the order wasn't processed. It does not appear neither in Order status nor in saved carts sections of my account either. No confirmation email was sent... They even did not ask my VISA or Paypal information. Any ideas where and how can I order that serial key ? It is twice as expensive in our local shops, so I would prefer to order that key online from store.apple.com ;-)

Many thanks in advance for sharing your experience :-)
Viktoras