-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:use-revolution-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Phil Davis
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008 17:23
An: How to use Revolution
Betreff: Re: OT: Web Gallerie for windows?

Have you considered Picasa from Google?
http://picasaweb.google.com/

It's the main way we keep up with the growth of our grandson, who lives
about 600 miles from us.

Phil

Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
Thank you Sandy for sharing the photos with those who couldn't attend.

Btw, can anybody recommend a (free) tool to create a photo gallery on
the
web (similar to Sandys with enlarge and forward - backword), which runs
under windows?

Thanks
Tiemo