Next problem - if I feed revOpenDatabase a filepath that contains any umlauts etc, I get "Database Error: Unable to open the database file" even though I've just done a successful check for the existence of the file.
Remove the UTF8 characters from the path and it works fine.

OS X 10.5.2
Rev Studio 2.9.0 dp1

Any known workarounds? All I can find in the QCC is #4897 for creating files, nothing about revOpenDatabase failing.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

P.S. This is the code:

 if there is a file tLibPath then
                get revOpenDatabase("sqlite",tLibpath,,,,)
                put it into tTemp
                set the propApDBID of stack "apertureLib" to tTemp
                return true
            else
                answer "no db file found"
                return "Library cannot be found!"