Thanks Mark

I will try your suggestion.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com

On May 30, 2008, at 1:52 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

Andres-

I think you probably don't mean auto-hilite here; that's for mouseDown
events. What I would do would be to group the button and the image,
then put the code into the group script rather than the individual
objects in the group:

ON mouseEnter
   set the icon of button "myButton" to 200954
END mouseEnter

ON mouseLeave
   set the icon of button "myButton" to empty
END mouseLeave

-- and if you do also need to handle mouseDown events...

local sSavedIcon

ON mouseDown
   put the icon of me into sSavedIcon
   set the icon of button "myButton" to 411
END mouseDown

ON mouseUp
   set the icon of button "myButton" to sSavedIcon
END mouseUp

-- -Mark Wieder