Hi Dave,

i just noticed that if I set the "Float above everything" of stack in inspector then staks window comes to front of windows of any other applications (Rev 2.9, MS Windows XP). But unfortunately I do not know how "Float above everything" property translates into rev, neither was I able to find it in the dictionary. In principle one should be able to set "Float above everything" to true when the window has to come to front and set it back to false or whatever else is the default to let it to be hidden.

Viktoras