On Jun 18, 2008, at 10:02 AM, Colin Holgate wrote:

At 6:28 PM +0200 6/18/08, Mark Schonewille wrote:

I can't find a list of programmes that are on the menu anywhere on that site

You should see an ingredients list in the left half of the page.

WOW, what a bad web page design.

In my default window size the "Ingredients" list is just the upper tab and it looks like an unresponsive navigation tab. I clicked on it and nothing happened. I clicked on everything with wording and was unable to see a list of products. Only because of this email did I wonder why I could not get that Ingredients tab to go anywhere and realized that the window has the all important product list below the page fold. When I scrolled the entire page downward below the fold I was able to see the list.

Important stuff should always be above the page fold. I think the list of products being sold qualifies as "important stuff".

Just my two cents.

Kee Nethery