They may be hidden. Check for the objects in the Application Browser. Expand each card until you see fields and buttons and such. Also, if they were groups used as Menus, they will not be visible to the card as their positions will be above the topmost boundary of the cards on which they reside.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM