Greetings All,

I am writing a program that allows the user to add a caption for a jpg image. Right, now, that caption is being written into a text file that sits alongside the image file. My beta testers are not happy with this solution. So, I would like to be able to include a short caption as metdata in the jpg file. From the archives, it appears that using ExifTool by Phil Harvey is the way to go. I have read dozens of archived e-mails on this topic that are W-A-Y over my head.

1. How does one attach a copy of ExifTool as an application bundle in Rev?

2. Can someone provide a sample scripts that would show me how to use ExifTool to ...
        A. Import the jpg file

        B. Add the metadata

        C. Export the altered jpg file

3. On a related topic (at least I think it is related), how does one attach a font to a stack so it becomes a part of the standalone app so that my users don't have to install a copy onto their machines?

Thanks in advance for your help.
John Miller