Mark,

OK and the revBrowser. bundle is in the OSX app package: "Test.app/ Contents/MacOS/Externals/revbrowser.bundle"

The image object as it comes from the tool palette. i.e. an image holder object to which an object that can hold an image. grin

I set the rect to the rect of an image BrowserOne which is in a grp:
                put the windowid of this stack into tWinID

                local sBrowserId
put revBrowserOpen(tWinID, "http://www.google.com";) into sBrowserId

                revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "showborder","true"
revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "rect",rect of img "BrowserOne" of grp "WebBrowser"

                put sBrowserId into gBrowserId

I guess I really don't know there was no error in the final built executable.

PS. I did get the mac version running and I copied the revBrowser.bundle to the root level of the DVD and the app now runs on OSX BUT the windows version still will not load a browser outside of the IDE.

Tom