Jim Ault wrote:
On 7/28/08 5:07 PM, "Sivakatirswami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jim Ault wrote:
semi-urgent reply...
I think your best answer would be to use an Applescript
Indeed. yes. Thanks Jim.. hope it's not to hot in Las Vegas!

Of course it is not too hot.  Sure it is about 106-108 F ( 40 C), but I am
used to it and rather like it.  I play tennis a couple afternoons a week
with another bloomin' idiot who is 65 years old.  We play 3 or 4 sets, then
find  some way to cool off.

At least it does not rain !!

Jim Ault
Las Vegas

We had as ashram in Virginia City for a long time (closed it down when they started open strip mining again...sad...but moving to Hawaii was good!) and in the summer we sent our long haired mongrel down to the shop for a poodle manicure, they shaved him clean except for little tuffs on his feet and tail and around his neck.

Most hilarious thing you ever saw. One look at him and you fall down laughing.

He loved it though, especially under the hose...

:-)

oops way OT!