That seems to have done it! Thanks so much.

On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

Bonjour Bert,

Le 31 juil. 08 à 16:24, Bert Shuler a écrit :

I have a main stack with 2 sub stacks.
I use the sub stacks as a db, flipping through the cards and saving them on changes. Now when making a standalone, the save does not save the sub-stack data.
What is the best way to use substacks for data?

I assume that you did not check the 'Move substacks into individual stackfiles' box in the stacks pane of Standalone Application Settings. For this reason, your substacks are part of the app and a app can be saved.
You can only save a stack that is not included in your app.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.