Didn't get your email!

I'll take a look at your subscription settings, but most likely its a spam filter somewhere at your end...

cheers

Heather

On Aug 1, 2008, at 2:45 AM, Shari wrote:

Sorry for the intrude. My connection to the list broke and I'm attempting to repair it. Even mailing the listmom failed, assuming that email to me didn't come thru either.

I miss you guys!

Shari
--
  Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
  http://www.villagetshirts.com

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd