Hi all, this is my first post. Hope it works!

I'm making a very simple Text File Editor, based pretty much exactly on
Window's Notepad, for the sake of learning.

I've been trying to find a way to set the Edit field to non-formatted text when
copying and pasting text from web-pages and other applications for example.

What would be the best way to ensure that the editing field cannot be formatted
in any way (like Notepad and other basic text editors)?

Is it possible? How (and where) would I script this? Thanks in advance :)

Cheers,
Heather