Hi

I agree but I have had past problems using "sendmail" (particularly with attachments) on some web servers.

The solution that's worked best for me is LibCGI and Shao Sean's libSMTP & libEmailEncode. All in rev :)

regards
alex

Andre Garzia wrote:
Folks,

using smtp routines from a cgi is not the best solution. If the server
blocks, you end up eating server resources and many hosts will not
allow your cgi to open sockets to outside servers.

RevOnRockets has a library called RocketsSendmail that wraps around
the sendmail common unix tool to send emails, you can simply download
and use that instead of using a php file. I can assist

Cheers
andre