-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:use-revolution-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von viktoras didziulis
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. August 2008 10:08
An: How to use Revolution
Betreff: Re: error in revdb_connect with special chars in path

Hi,

if the folder is one of the special folders might the
specialFolderPath()  help? On Windows it can be used in combination with
folder ids' as listed here:

Best wishes
Viktoras

Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
Hello,

Win XP, Rev 2.9. I just detected that revdb_connect has problems with
special chars in the db path. When having a special sign - in my case
german
umlaut - the revdb_connect fails. A path with standard chars works
perfect.
I coded:

put revdb_connect("sqlite",gPfadDB & "lexikon.db",,,,) into gConID

where the path in gPfadDB has a german umlaut. I also tested the
standalone
with the same effect. Is it really that I have to tell my customers they
can't use german chars in their installation path or is there any
workaround?

Thanks for any tipp

Tiemo