I cant speak to Lua, but after spending (and filing lots of bugs) a lot of time with rev arrays in RC1 that I can speak about.

I'm frustrated.
On one hand finally a key feature that brings transcript into a more complete language is here; however, how its given to us appears far from complete. I am hoping RC2 will really shine on polished arrays. Rev cant afford to be so lax on this feature like so many features given but not finished over the years. This is the first test of how Rev handles major paradigm shifts in the language.

Shalom, Andrew
{Choose Life, Create Hope, Nurture Love, Wrestle Faith...}